These Australian fox skins are all winter caught skins with the thickest hides for the australia seaon. These skins come from between Northern NSW & the NSW/ victoria border. They have all be beautiful tanned and stretched to get the most out of each skin. They are approx 95cm long and 57cm wide at the widest part.
These beautiful skins could be used in so many different ways, these skins could be utilised in craft, cushion making, home decor, medieval decor, costuming, cloak collars, medieval costuming, authentic costuming, movie & tv props the list is almost endless!
Australian foxes are considered a feral animal and devestate australian farming livestock & native animals. These furs were a by product of culling these pest animals by mostly professional pest control companies.
These skins are eligible for FREE Shipping AND if you buy 2 enter promo code 2ozfox on checkout to recieve your discount!
Australian Fox flat skin - no tails
1. Add your items to your cart
2. In the "checkout" Screen there is a section underneath your items that says "add note or zip pay info"
3. In the note area put your "Last name, email & mobile" you used to create your zip account.
4. Once you have added your zip info select "checkout"
5. Continue the checkout process & select "offline payment" as the payment type
6. Upon receipt of your order, we will send you through a confirmation via ZipPay
7. Once you receive the remote order from us simply click "Confirm"
8. When your ZipPay has been confirmed, your order will be posted!
Easy as that! If you don't already have a ZipPay account you can sign up using the widget below! Own it now, Pay later!!!!
If you are an amazing human being ( & obviously have fantastic taste) & you are buying this as a gift, please request your FREE gift wrapping in the notes section at the checkout!!