This unique skull most likely belongs to a domestic bulldog. *These skulls have been sourced from a veterinary surgery while care was taken to identify them after cleaning they have not been DNA tested to prove breeding. Also as is the case with many domestic dogs they could also be crossed with other breeds. So please understand this when purcashing.
As mentioned previously these have all been sourced from a vet, they have been ethically sourced from old pets or dogs that have been euthanised.
All skulls, unless otherwise stated, have been cleaned but they have not be de-greased or whitened, due to this they may have some discoulorations or other small imperfections. These skulls are able to be de-greased and whitned should you have the inclination to do so. Despite this they can still be displayed as is! Also ALL free postage is in a satchel ONLY (as stated in the shipping section of the website) should you wish your item to be sent in an Australia post box please select this shipping profile on check out!
*please note that the picture is for display purposes only and actual product may vary slightly from the item shown*
Juvenile Bulldog* skull
1. Add your items to your cart
2. In the "checkout" Screen there is a section underneath your items that says "add note or zip pay info"
3. In the note area put your "Last name, email & mobile" you used to create your zip account.
4. Once you have added your zip info select "checkout"
5. Continue the checkout process & select "offline payment" as the payment type
6. Upon receipt of your order, we will send you through a confirmation via ZipPay
7. Once you receive the remote order from us simply click "Confirm"
8. When your ZipPay has been confirmed, your order will be posted!
Easy as that! If you don't already have a ZipPay account you can sign up using the widget below! Own it now, Pay later!!!!